Tuesday 22 May, 3pm-5pm @ The Exchequer, Dublin
- This 1st annual De Kuyper Cup Ireland competition is organised by the Bartenders Association of Ireland and Richmond Marketing, De Kuyper Agents in Ireland.
- Competition is open to all bartenders working in the Republic of Ireland.
- To enter:
- Competitors must submit their recipe on the form below. Entry open 2nd week of May.
- Competitors that post their cocktail recipe & photo on social media will be awarded bonus points. Please tag Bartenders Association of Ireland (BAI) facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bartender.ie/), #dekuypercupIRL, so we don't miss it.
- Only the best 10 entries will be called to compete/perform in front of a live audience.
- Entries close at 2pm on Wed 16th May 2018. Finalist will be announced later the same day.
- The aim of the competition is to showcase the De Kuyper Liqueurs and their three premium products Mandarine Napolean, Peach Tree and Kwai Feh.
- All recipes must contain a minimum of 1.5cl of the sponsors products.
- A maximum of 7cl's of alcohol products is permitted in any one serving.
- A minimum of two alcohol ingredients is required.
- Richmond Marketing products available for your use can be found here.
- Each competitor should prepare four (4) portions of their cocktail for judging.
- There is no maximum number of ingredients but competitors should be remember that other bartenders may like to replicate the winning drink.
- Homemade ingredients are NOT permitted. All ingredients must be available to purchase in Ireland.
- Competitors are free to use any glassware or drinking vessel and must bring these to the competition.
- The use of side plates, trays or pedestals are permitted.
- All recipes become the property of BAI and De Kuyper Royal Distilleries and the winning bartender will be credited, if published.