- This Original Cocktail Competition is open to all bartenders working in the Republic of Ireland.
- Entries will only be accepted through this official entry form.
- Competitors may submit an entry from Tuesday 20th Sept until 6PM, Friday 30th Sept.
- Competitors are expected to submit two original recipes.
- 1x Original Disaronno Signature Cocktail recipe
- 1x Original Tia Maria Signature Cocktail recipe
- The best 10 recipes (5 Disaronno & 5 Tia Maria from all entries received) will be invited to compete at the final to be held on Tuesday 4th October 2016, from 2.30pm-6pm at the Rustic Stone, Dublin.
- There will be 2 winners
- Best Disaronno Cocktail Winner
- Best Tia Maria Cocktail Winner
- The prize will be 2 nights in Milan (dinner and a visit to the Disaronno Distillery included) - dates to be confirmed but will happen before the end of 2016.
- It is permissible to mix both Disaronno and Tia Maria into one recipe, but you must decide which liqueur brand the recipe comes under by choosing the appropriate recipe form below.
- Competitors are expected to give a short introduction about their cocktail (max. 1 min) and then prepare 3 servings of their cocktail within a further 5 minutes.
- Recipes must contain a minimum of 15ml (1.5cl) of the sponsoring brand (Disaronno/Tia Maria).
- Homemade ingredients are NOT permitted.
- Max. 5 ingredients. This is to make it as easy as possible for cocktail bars to reproduce.
- Garnish or decoration is not counted as an ingredient.
- Only Libbey glassware provided may be used. See brochure here>>>
ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED